Monday, May 11, 2009

After Surgery...


After surgery - I have been doing pretty good. Ive been out of work a month and half and really thought I would be back by now. I started physical therapy today - just rebuilding my back and leg muscles. I feel pretty good from day to day - just get a little sore. Im not supposed to be sitting up too much - just laying and walking most of the time. I do sit more than I should though - its hard to do a lot of things without sitting! The Dr told me to walk more. I wasnt too excited about that. Well - I had to walk so why not go somewhere that I would actually like to walk? So, we went to the beach this past weekend - that was some good walking! I havent been to the beach in years. I really needed to get out of the house! When I walk around the neighborhood I cannot just sit or lay down in the street when I am a little sore or tired. On the beach I could! That is what I call making the best of it! :-)

3 comments:

  1. To be able to just stretch out and rest... that is a definite plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great - beach, walking and chanceto rest. All the best in your recovery x

    ReplyDelete