Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lighten Up!

What is everyone so mad at? It seems like so many people have an attitude. Is it really THAT bad? Or is it the "in" thing now to be rude and have this "I dont care" persona? Well I just dont get it. What happened to smiling at people when eye contact was made? Simple things like that. OK, so everyone has a bad day sometimes, but there's no need to make it contagious. Anyone who has a customer service job - I feel for you! My job has limited contact with the public but we do have to answer phone clls some times and it amazes me how rude people can be RIGHT from the START of the phone call. Dont get me wrong - I can get mean too, but it takes a lot to get me to that point. But I think some people just wake up mean! Lighten up people! Attitude really is contagious - thankfully ignorance is not!!!!
Of course some people are going to say its not easy to just "Lighten Up" And I understand that. Times are hard right now - I get it! My husband lost his job almost 2 months ago, I'm out of work on short term disability leave right now (66% of my pay) because I am having back surgery in 2 days... life isnt perfect... But walking around with a chip on your shoulder all the time isnt going to lighten your load!

No comments:

Post a Comment